Rocky Mountain Launches New Thunderbolt Alloy
PRESS unlock: Rocky MountainThe Thunderbolt is our imaginative and prescient of an ideal XC-trail wheeled vehicle. We’ve designed an all-new alloy body that pushes the rear shuttle to 130mm, increases stiffness, lowers the fee curve just a little, and gives the frame a host of subsequent-generation features – but keeps its playful geometry and big selection of ride-9™ alterations. The Thunderbolt is at home on technical climbs, powering through tough stuff, and popping off every path characteristic you lay eyes on.
THUNDERBOLT ALLOY – TECHNICAL details
• up to date ride-9™The ride-9™ adjustment system allows riders to without delay wonderful-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. nine configurations are possible because of two interlocking chips. or not it’s been moved into the hyperlink for lighter, narrower packaging.
• subsequent generation featuresComprehensive evolutionary updates throughout the platform encompass features like tooled axles, single-sided bearing pivots, built-in “Spirit e book” chain guide, and metric shock compatibility.
• dimension selected TuneSize certain https://www.indo7poker.com/ Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right steadiness of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke guide, and conclusion-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does customized shock tunes in keeping with precise-world container trying out and adjusts each and every tune for selected frame sizes.
• more advantageous suspension performanceWe’ve flattened out the expense curve to directly increase the quantity of usable travel while holding mid-stroke assist and making small-bump efficiency much more sensitive.
• Smoothlink™ SuspensionSmoothlink™ suspension is effective yet supple if you’re on the pedals and throughout a wide range of gears. It facets a controlled conclusion-stroke and a fee-curve that feels extra competent than the shuttle would imply.
• modern geometryTo add handle and descending ability, we’ve elevated attain, slackened the headtube attitude, and decreased the bottom bracket. We’ve just a little lengthened the chainstays to increase hiking traction and used a moderately steep seat tube for additional mountaineering performance.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
The Thunderbolt Alloy is now obtainable! Please head to your local Rocky Mountain broker to see the bikes. Regional availability may also differ.
Thunderbolt Alloy 50: $three,999 CAD $three.”499 USD
Thunderbolt Alloy 30: $three,249 CAD $2,649 USDThunderbolt Alloy 10: $2.”449 CAD $1.”999 USDSee more details on our web site Rider: Justin,Dewey” RoyPhotographer: Margus RigaMENTIONS: RockyMountainBicycles Margus